Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions for your Central Bank Illinois CentralPic Card are separate from your other account documents and should be added to your files for future reference. Additional general terms and conditions may apply to your CentralPic card as outlined in the Visa Check Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement. The photo submitted by you is herein referred to as the “photo”.
YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD CENTRAL BANK HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
1. You certify that you have read and understood the Photo Guidelines and that the photo you submitted to Central Bank complies with the Photo Guidelines.
2. Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your CentralPic card-linked account will be debited $15 when your photo is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued CentralPic Card.
3. You warrant to Central Bank that: (1) you are the owner of the photo (i.e. the photo was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the photo’s owner to use the photo on your CentralPic Card; (2) you have obtained express consent from any person whose photo you use on your CentralPic Card; and (3) use of the photo by Central Bank will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the photo.
4. Central Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the photo owner’s consent or of your ownership of the photo.
5. You (or you have obtained consent from the photo’s owner) grant to Central Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the photo and the data you provide to Central Bank for the purpose of providing your CentralPic Card.
6. You consent (or have obtained consent from the photo’s owner) to Central Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the photo.
7. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Central Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Central Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the photo being used on and reproduced on your CentralPic Card, or arising out of or as a result of Central Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the photo.
8. Central Bank’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the CentralPic Card, and Central Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Central Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Central Bank is not responsible for poor quality photos or photos poorly positioned on the CentralPic Card template.
9. Your CentralPic Card remains the property of Central Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Central Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your CentralPic Card is linked to is closed.
Central Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted photo will be accepted. All photos submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. Central Bank will not accept photos that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party and any material that could infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of another party;
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, sports figures, politicians, cartoon characters or public figures of any kind;
- Material/content demonstrating the views and /or opinions of political groups, religious groups or anti-social or socially unacceptable groups;
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior;
- Culturally or socially sensitive material;
- Provocative or derogatory material or images of a sexual nature or containing any sexual content;
- Nudity or semi-nudity;
- Violent or other offensive material, including material that could be perceived as violent;
- Obscene or indecent material, including profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter; or
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, Central Bank reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
Central Bank reserves the right to reject any image submitted in our sole and absolute discretion. If a submitted photo is rejected, you will be notified by e-mail without any obligation by the bank or its contractors to justify its decision. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Central Bank and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors from and against any damages, costs, expenses, including court costs and attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to your acts or omissions or any claim, action, or dispute, whether well-grounded or baseless, that an image submitted by you violates the rights of any person or entity or applicable law.
The custom image on your card does not imply any additional security and when appropriate you should expect to show a photo ID if requested. If you should lose your card or believe the card has been stolen, call 309-944-5601 during bank hours or after business hours call Shazam at 1-800-383-8000 to report the card missing immediately.
- Image files can be either .JPEG, .GIF, PNG, TIFF, or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 5 megabytes (Mb)
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed
- If your image is slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mg will take about 3 minutes to upload*
*This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.
Once your debit card has been issued with a custom photo, subsequent reissues of the card due to expiration will be issued with the image previously uploaded and your account will be charged $15.00 for each card. Cards are reissued under normal use every 2 years.
If your card is lost, stolen or if fraud is suspected on your CentralPic card-linked account and a debit card(s) need to be reissued, a standard format debit card will be reissued. If you wish to choose a custom CentralPic card you will be required to submit a separate order for that card(s).
Multiple Custom Images on One Account
You may have different images on different cards on the same account. Each card created with a custom image is $15.00 and will be charged to the account that the CentralPic Card is attached to. If you want the same image on two different cards, you will need to place the order for each card and select the same image with each order. You will be billed $15.00 for each custom card created.
Cancelling a Custom CentralPic Card
If you do not wish to have your debit card reissued with a custom image, please contact the Central Bank debit card department at 1-309-944-5601 at least 60 days prior to the card expiration date. Our customer service staff will assist you with your request. The next time your debit card requires reissue, you will receive the standard Central Bank debit card layout.