Our Vision: Everyone in our market area, having a need for financial services, will think of Central Bank Illinois first.
Central Bank Illinois is a high performing community bank founded in 1907 and headquartered in Geneseo, Illinois. We have branch locations in the communities of Andover, Fulton, and Princeton, Illinois, with total assets exceeding $386 million. We have over 80 employees. Our services include Mortgage Lending, Agricultural Lending, complete Trust & Wealth Management Services, and Deposit services for every generation.
Central Banc, Inc.
Central Bank Illinois
101 North State Street
Geneseo, IL 61254
Board of Directors - Current Board
The Central Banc, Inc. Board of Directors is comprised of individuals who offer strong leadership and direction for the company's shareholders, customers, management and staff. Their commitment to fiscal responsibility and dedication to the communities we serve is forefront in their board member role of the Company.
- USDA Million Dollar Lender
- Supporter of youth organizations and athletics, community development, Junior Achievement, Rebuilding Together, school foundations, Community Chest, local chambers, and many more non-profits and community projects.
- Countless employee volunteer hours
- Financial services leader in the technology field
- Oldest Trust Division in Henry County with over $171 million dollars under management
- Conducts processing of customer and bank records in-house, resulting in faster response time to customer requests.
- Commemorative Cookbooks - Sales from our exclusive 100th Anniversary Cookbook have generated over $3,200 in donations to local charities. A portion of the sale proceeds is given to non-profit organizations.
- Denim Days - Once a month the entire Central Bank staff wears denim to work for a worthy cause. For a $5.00 donation, employees may wear their jeans and proceeds are given to organizations voted on by the staff. To date, over $21,400 has been given to charity from Central Bank's monthly Denim Day.
- Pledges and Sponsorships - Our role as a community bank is to provide support in many forms, assisting with the growth, development and quality of life throughout our communities. Here is a brief listing of support provided by Central Bank to these organizations:
Geneseo Public Library District
Geneseo Foundation Activity Center
Riverbend Athletic Boosters
Bureau Valley High School
Princeton High School Boosters
Rebuilding Together Geneseo & Cambridge
- Other Support - Additionally, Central Bank has provided support to these organizations through a monetary gift, door prize, or gift in kind:
Bureau County Youth Development Corporation
Princeton Fire Department
Bureau County Soil & Water
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Andover Historical Society
Fulton Fire Department
Junior Achievement of the Heartland
Geneseo Optimist Club
Orion Education Foundation
Osco/Andover Fire Dept.
Boy Scouts of America
March of Dimes
In The News
Central Bank Illinois sponsored the Coins for Kids Campaign helping to raise over $11,850.00 for the Geneseo Endowment for Excellence in Education.
Recent press announcements...
Mosbarger Named Senior Loan Officer
Dr. Roger Pray Memorial Gift
VanOpdorp and Ward Receive Promotions
Our staff members have been instrumental in the continued
success of our company and the communities in which we live and work.
Become a part of a community bank atmosphere where our commitment
is helping friends and neighbors achieve financial security.
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
::You can get a job anywhere, but your career starts