Everyone in our market area, having a need for financial services, will think of Central Bank Illinois first.
Central Bank Illinois is a high performing community bank founded in 1907 and headquartered in Geneseo, Illinois. We have branch locations in the communities of Andover, Ashton, Fulton, Geneseo, Peru, Princeton, Sterling/Rock Falls, Oregon, and Rochelle Illinois, with total assets nearing $1 Billion, and over 180 employees. Our services include Commercial, Agricultural, Real Estate, and Consumer Lending, Trust & Asset Management Services, and full Deposit services for every generation.
Central Banc, Inc.
Central Bank Illinois
101 North State Street
Geneseo, IL 61254
Board of Directors
The Central Banc, Inc. Board of Directors is comprised of individuals who offer strong leadership and direction for the company's shareholders, customers, management and staff. Their commitment to fiscal responsibility and dedication to the communities we serve is forefront in their board member role of the Company.
- USDA Million Dollar Lender
- Supporter of youth organizations and athletics, community development, Junior Achievement, Rebuilding Together, school foundations, Community Chest, local chambers, and many more non-profits and community projects
- Countless employee volunteer hours
- Financial services leader in the technology field
- Oldest Trust Division in Henry County with over one quarter of a billion dollars under management
- Conducts processing of customer and bank records in-house, resulting in faster response time to customer requests