Manage your money in a central spot. Whether you’re on computer or smartphone, it’s 24/7 banking at your fingertips.
How to Enroll
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Central Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities, anytime, anywhere with internet access.
- Access E-Statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Deposit anywhere with Mobile Check Deposit
Minor Internet Banking
Minors can now have an Internet Banking profile of their very own. It is never too early to teach them how to manage their money. Whether that be for,
- Getting their first job
- Buying their first car
- Saving up for college
Please contact your Personal Banker to get your child enrolled and learn about your parental controls.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
You can request our Billpay service when signing up for Internet Banking or when adding an account to your profile. When you enroll for Internet Banking, simply request Billpay when inputting your account number. Already have Internet Banking? Follow these easy steps...
Adding an Account With Billpay
- Log into your Internet Banking profile at central-bank.com
- Select All Services and Settings through you Welcome drop down menu.
- Select Add Account under the Preferences Tab and enter your account information.
- Place a check mark in the box to select Billpay
Adding Billpay to an Existing Account
- Log into our Internet Banking profile at central-bank.com
- Select All Services and Settings through your Welcome drop down menu.
- Select Modify Access and Services under the Preference tab
- Select Edit from the I Want to menu by the account you wish to have Billpay
- Make sure to select the Basic with Billpay button and submit.
Adding a Biller
How to Demo Title: How to Add a Biller
- Select Bills and Payments on your home screen after logging into your Internet Banking profile.
- Click Add Company or Person
- Choose from our list of predefined companies..
- Credit Cards
- Store Cards
- TV and Internet
Or you can add you own...
- Enter the information for your company or person.
- Schedule payment
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready