Manage your money in a central spot. Whether you’re on a computer or smartphone, it’s 24/7 banking at your fingertips. With easy enrollment, mobile billpay available, and an expert E-Banking staff for any questions, you are in control.
How to Enroll
Mobile Banking is available to all Central Bank customers. An active Internet Banking profile is required to us our Mobile Banking features.
- Easily keep track of your finances - even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- transfer funds between accounts
- Recieve alerts
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch.
- App Download
Mobile Billpay allows you to manage your bill payments on the go. In order to utilize Mobile Banking, an active Internet Banking profile is required.
Follow these easy steps to make a payment through mobile,
- Log into your Internet Banking profile on the Mobile App
- Select Bills
- Tap Make a Payment
- Select Biller and enter Date, Amount, then process your payment.
Note: New billers must be added through our website, not through the Mobile App. All of your mobile billers will appear if they are added through the website.
Mobile Check Deposit
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Central Bank checking account
Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Before you start, please sign your Name and "CBIL Mobile Deposit" on the back of the check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Select the account you wish to deposit into.
- Enter the check amount
- Verify your information is correct, and then submit!
Please reach out to your Personal Banker if you are in need of a larger limit or have questions regarding the service.
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "CBIL Mobile Deposit.”
What is Text Banking?
Text Banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone.
How to Enroll
To set up Text Banking...
- Log into your Internet Banking Profile. Don't have Internet Banking? Click here to enroll. Enroll Now
- Click Welcome on your Home screen
- Select All services and Settings
- Under Banking Services click Mobile Management
- Select Add Text Banking
- Select your Carrier and enter your phone number
Text all text commands to Central Bank's Shortcode: 96865
Summary of availble balances for all accounts.
|History||Hist||Summary of recent transactions per account.|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking commands.|
|Help||Help||Help content for Text Banking|
Receive a URL for the Central Bank Illinois Mobile Browser website (user must first acitivate their mobile web browser)
|Stop||Stop||De-activate all Central Bank Illinois text services.|