Receive alerts and keep track of your spending, with fast and easy alerts.
What is Text Banking?
Text Banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone.
How to Enroll
To set up Text Banking...
- Log into your Internet Banking Profile. Don't have Internet Banking? Click here to enroll. Enroll Now
- Click Welcome on your Home screen
- Select All Services and Settings
- Under Banking Services click Mobile Management
- Select Add Text Banking
- Select your Carrier and enter your phone number
Text all text commands to Central Bank's Shortcode: 96865
Summary of available balances for all accounts.
|History||Hist||Summary of recent transactions per account.|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking commands.|
|Help||Help||Help content for Text Banking|
Receive a URL for the Central Bank Illinois Mobile Browser website (user must first acitivate their mobile web browser)
|Stop||Stop||De-activate all Central Bank Illinois text services.|