Central Bank ATM cards allow you to access the funds in your account at an ATM only.
- Can be linked to savings accounts
- Use your ATM card to access funds from any Central Bank or foreign ATM
- Non-Central Bank ATMs may charge a fee
- Cannot be used as a debit card
- Initial card issuance is FREE
- Reissue due to lost/damaged card is $15
- Easily report your card if lost or stolen
Cash Management Account
Make the most of your cash reserves. Determine your checking balance requirements and we will transfer excess funds into a higher earning investment account. Funds are transferred back to your checking account as needed.
Move money across county, state, country, or even world with ease. We offer our customers both domestic and international wire transfer capabilities. Contact us for details.
Safe Deposit Boxes2
Enjoy greater peace of mind by adding an extra layer of protection to your most valuable possessions. Stop by any Central Bank branch to get details about safe deposit box rental.
2Contents are not insured or guaranteed by the bank, the FDIC, or by any other government agency.
As a member of Central Classic Club you'll make new friends, visit new places and discover how much fun banking can be. If you are age 50 or better, and would like to receive a host of FREE banking benefits while enjoying social and travel opportunities, Classic Club is what you're looking for.